Thursday, September 18, 2014

Rider's Cafe


Living on a little island, which Singapore is at the end of the day, it's always fun to find new places to go to. So when hubs wanted to bring me out for coffee to a new place (new to me haha), I said yes please! When we arrived after a taxi struggle, I was glad to find out the cafe was located next to horse stables (yay) but that there's no access to see the horses (boo!!). I really miss riding which I've been doing regularly since 10 years old in Finland but now that we live here it's not possible - there's no time, stables are far (we don't have a car and the car prices are ridiculous by the way) and the classes are very, very expensive. Anyways, it was fun to be at the "country side" for a change :)

I must-try at Rider's Cafe is their "Death By Chocolate Cake" which is the size of a head and comes with delicious vanilla ice cream. I also loved their peppermint tea. The place was quite empty on a weekend evening so it's great for peaceful romantic time too. Hope you enjoy the pics!



X Ang Moh Chick

3 comments:

You might also enjoy reading: