Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies


As I promised, here's the recipe for my chocolate chip cookies my hubby almost finished in one seating (luckily I had eaten a good share before he came home haha). This recipe is quick and easy, as all my recipes, and based on a craving I had and the ingredients I happened to have in my fridge without any preparation.


Sooo here it goes:

Preheat oven at 175 degree celcius. Blend one cup almonds in a food processor and mix them with one cup oats/flour. I blended my oats to make them into flour as I didn't have any at home :D. Add in half a cup cacao powder and sweeten with honey (I didn't measure, I suggest tasting the mixture to make sure it's sweet enough). Add milk of choice to make mixture just wet enough to mix well but still firm. Mix in a generous amount of chocolate chips. Scoop balls with a spoon and flatten into a cookie shape on a baking sheet. Add some chocolate chips on top and bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy.


I also did another batch with cranberries on top of chocolate chips. They are bitter sweet if you like it, although I have to admit the chocolate ones were gone faster ;)



Enjoy!!

X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: