Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Colors of Life


This weekend has been pretty much lazing around, eating well and relaxing which is well needed after the hectic couple of months - as you've noticed I've hardly had time to blog either! Well this is gonna change and I will have more time going forward which is great :) Yesterday we headed out to an alumni event (it's always good to have an excuse to eat and drink for free haha) and I found a piece of garden in the middle of the city. Later we went to eat at my favourite cafe. The perfect Saturday it is! Oh, and as you might see I've hurt my leg :( So a lazy Saturday was totally needed!



Skirt: iRoo   Top: BCBG Maxazria   Bag: Furla   Shoes: Fausto Zanetti   Sunglasses: Ray Ban   Jewellery: Pilgrim


X Ang Moh Chick

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty skirt, I love the bright colors!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Kelly! Always happy to find something else to wear other than shorts in this weather ;) x

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy reading: