Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fashion Shoot - Behind the Scenes


I've always been fascinated about how fashion magazine articles are actually done. So you can imagine how excited I was when I had the chance to peak behind the scenes when me and hubby were interviewed for a spread in NUYOU fashion magazine! The topic for the article was intercultural couples. It was a great experience to be a fashion model for one day :)

I will hint you when the magazine is out, unfortunately it's only in Chinese though. I wore a jump suit from Top Shop and it was so nice and comfy that I went immediately after to buy it for myself :D haha. I also got some great make up tips from the make up artist! Taking the photos was nice since I modelled with my hubby but I must say the make up and hair do etc. was the perfect start for a day ;)



X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: