Saturday, June 28, 2014

Our Wedding


As I told you in the previous post, we are celebrating our anniversary this weekend. Our wedding day two years ago was a magical day. We got just a few drops of rain and then the sun started to shine. The place was more than amazing, food was to die for and after a glass of sparkling I was ready for the big day! My husband's family gave me a necklace that I will treasury forever, mainly because I felt it was so touching they wanted to give me something I've always dreamt of. Our loved ones gave us speeches, we laughed and cried and ate, drank and danced until midnight. My husband even had practised how to sing a Finnish song with our band! Here are some of the photos from our big day, hope you enjoy! <3


The next day we woke up to full sun shine and a great hotel brunch :) I will post later on about our anniversary celebration!

X Ang Moh Chick

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! What a delightful space to discover on the blog sphere. Your wedding day looked magical.
    Have a fabulous sunday!
    May
    www.walkinginmay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you May! Our wedding day was incredible, like wedding days usually are for the couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look great together...god bless you :*

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy reading: