Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Favourite Perfumes


I'm at home having a flu and blogging is the best way to spend time, a cup of hot chocolate in my hands :)

Not sure if you agree but I think it's so difficult to find that perfect perfume. Subtle yet strong, feminine but not overly seductive. A perfume that I could wear both at work and at a romantic dinner. And something I wouldn't get bored of smelling every day.

I have two favourites right now. One of them has walked a long path with me, the Italian Laura. This is a smell my mum recognizes me of, something that smells like "me". It's also the smell I wore when I met my husband and that's why it's extra special for me. I was so happy when my sis-in-law went to Italy and brought some for me :) I smell like myself again!


My new favourite is Miss Dior. It's definitely from the more flirty and sexy end but it's not an "aunty smell" or shower-gel-sweet. It's just right and it lasts all day!


I would love to hear if you have a perfume you've been either wearing for years or a new one that you've just found!


X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: