Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fashion Dream Come True - The Perfect Envelope Bag


Gosh, I have to admit that sometimes something superficial can just make me ultimately happy. Please don't judge me! :p This is something my husband has difficulties understanding... Waiting to get something, then finally finding The One... It's like love at first sight! You know, the feeling of finding The Perfect Envelope Bag.

I stepped into the shop. Looked around. Tried a few things. Nothing very special. Just before stepping out, it blinked at me. I swear! There it was, all golden n' all. And I was sold. That's how I became the owner of The Perfect Envelope Bag.



I'm in love.

X Ang Moh Chick

2 comments:

  1. This is so nice! And it suit you best I swear~
    ^^
    Glad that you found something thats so your style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie for your kind words! xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy reading: