Saturday, March 15, 2014

Singaporean Wedding - Part III


Love is a beautiful thing and what's a better way to remind yourself of its importance and perhaps of your own wedding memories than to attend someone's wedding! As you have probably seen, we have been attending lots of weddings lately, and even more to come thanks to my husband's large friend community (you got secondary school friends, army friends, poly friends, uni friends, family friends...) ;)

Our super cute friends Jasper&Huilin got married just a few weeks back in a small but even more intimate&personal wedding. This couple is one of the most positive I've ever met and they are very cute together! She is also a huge Hello Kitty fan as you will find out!





A very unique bouquet  :D


Our cake expert Cherie who made the wedding cake and the couple



Now I'm going back to preparing Saturday dinner. I tried making fish steaks with my new food processor, let's see how it goes! ;) I think everything goes down with some good red wine!


X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: