Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Weekend in Photos


Here is my weekend in photos! Weekend is for total unwinding and I'm very reluctant to do anything that I'm not absolutely fond of (cleaning for example ;p). I want to spend my weekends doing things I love, things I'm passionate about and that give me energy for the coming week. Taking photos and blogging are definitely amond the things that recharge me for a new week! My husband on the other hand wants things to be organized before Monday which means lots of cleaning.... Eek. So I always drag my breakfast to lunch to snacking and reading blogs and magazines, drinking coffee with chocolate. And uups half of the day is gone! But well spent I can tell ya ;)


Morning after a gooood brunch means good strong coffee, home-made chocolate and a good magazine with restaurant tips, fashion or happy thoughts. Food for mind with food for body! I might have eaten a second portion after this pic.....


Like I wrote before, we both work long hours and dinners tend to be take-aways, can/packet food or something very fast prepared. Weekends are for cooking and as you can see, salmon has been the theme lately :D


Minced meat/veggie/bean mix with tortillas!


The traditional Singaporean Carrot Cake Breakfast!!


Planning for a HOLIDAY!! I'm sooooo excited!! Haven't been totally off for a year so it's certainly needed. More about the destination later :)


Missing my cats back in Finland and comforting myself by taking pics of these cute cats near my in-laws place!



Cooling myself on a hot hot day with some watermelon by my mum-in-law :)

Hope you've had a great and relaxing weekend!!


X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: