Saturday, March 1, 2014

Keeping Busy


I'm rushing to yet another wedding but just came here to quickly tell you that I haven't forgotten about my blog even though it's been super busy for me lately..! It's been lovely and windy so far in Singapore and now it's slowly getting hotter which I'm not really fond of. Walking to work in office wear or grabbing a coffee after lunch break outside when the sun is burning hot (never minf the palm trees) isn't as pleasurable as you might think :D On the other hand, sun clearly gives energy for a new day and long working hours don't seem as bad as when I was working in the dark and cold Finland.



I've had so many things on my mind that in the morning I've many times almost alighted at the wrong station (rushing on and off the train thinking that it's my station while people are looking at this weird ang moh like she's crazy or something...) and I've had weird dreams such as cycling away from an alligator in the middle of a lake (the bike was a floating bike, of course). Yup. 

But no worries, I will post about the first wedding this weekend and the second one after I've caught all the pretty pics :) While waiting for that, if you are looking for new blogs to read, you might want to check out Mia's Lemons (link here)! She is also a Finn and lives both in France and Finland (lucky her!!). Her blog and her wonderful photos always leave me feeling happy and relaxed, just like what I aim to do with my own posts :)

X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: