Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Date Night Out and a Restaurant Review


Some time back we went to have buffet (both of us looooove buffets!!) at Holiday Inn with some coupons we had from somewhere. The menu is pretty Asian but as many of the warm dishes were something I could't eat because of numerous allergies, the kitchen manager was kind enough to arrange special dishes for me!! I don't receive this kind of service often so I was very impressed by her helpfulness! I would like to point out that this review is not sponsored so she was really just a very kind and understanding person :)

My outfit for the date night was my new watch (as presented just a couple of posts ago!) and my new matching skirt ;) I wanted to wear something very colorful and bright for a change!



The highligts of the restaurant were the chilli crab and the small cakes in the dessert section. My main courses were a pan fried salmon and extremely delicious fried clams!


Some improvements that could be made; some of the dishes had run out or only a few pieces were left and the filling took quite a while or it never happened. The variety is also quite limited and some of the choices are not of the best quality. Also, the cheese&fruits section could have more variety (I'm nuts over cheese!). Overall, I'm sure that everyone can find something in the selection and the place is very family friendly with lots of families with small children enjoying their food. A definite plus for service quality - although tissue and cutlery had to be asked separately from the stuff.

After the dinner we went to Wine Connection for drinks. I adore this place! Great cheese and wine for affordable prices!


Last weekend we also attended another beautiful wedding (you can read about the previous weddings we have attended, from here and here, these posts are among the top ten most read posts all time!). I will make another post about the wedding soon! :)


Skirt: Tangs/Studio   Top: Tangs/In Good Company   Shoes: Fausto Zanetti   Necklace: Pilgrim


X Ang Moh Chick






No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: