Saturday, December 7, 2013

An Indian Wedding


First of all, apologies for such a long silence - I've been crazy busy lately! I attended a wedding of our dear friends this weekend. It was my first Indian wedding ever and I was stunned by all the details, traditions and colors! Unfortunately I don't know all of the details well enough to explain to you all so I'm settling to just showing you a sneak peak of what it all looked like...

The wedding was held in China town in a temple in the evening.


The bride looked absolutely stunning. She was even more radiant than all the thousands of jewels all over her body! :) The ceremony was a mixture of signing the official papers and going through all the traditions that are included in an Indian wedding.


The temple itself was beautiful, and as in temples, no shoes were allowed. So we were all walking bare foot inside and outside!


The bride's father in traditional clothes.


While waiting for the next ceremony, I took a couple of outfit shots on a piece of grass in the middle of the temple.
 

After signing the papers, the ceremony continued with more traditions in another building.
 

Isn't she just the cutest little girl you have ever seen?? :)


Congratulations Arthy&Chandra!! I hope your marriage lots of love, experiences and many children! ;)


Dress: Vila   Necklace: D&G

X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: