Saturday, November 30, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favourite Things


This is the second post of a few photos about the small happy things that have cheered up my days recently. You can find the first entry here!

Coffee isn't coffee unless it's the real stuff - espresso! And it tastes even better home-made with my cute Bialetti coffee maker given to me by my dad. We both love our cuppa but are particular about the taste. I also never take my coffee black. Cappuchino is the word and this maker is an easy and affordable way to make quality coffee at home and it brings back lots of memories. I love those coffee moments with my dad. He makes the coffee, carefully measuring the water and pressing the ground in the machine, placing it on the stove and waiting for it to make its magic. Then he heats up the milk and foams it with his small cute milk frother. The coffee is perfect but what I enjoy the most are the endless conversations about anything on earth that we share over the cups of freshly made coffee. Dad I miss you! <3

I always drink my coffee from my favourite mug that my hubby got me three years ago. You can read the whole story here.


With the coffee I always crave for something sweet! And I'm not really one of those people who eat one piece of chocolate and that's it. No, I take as much as it takes to finish my cuppa, which is quite a lot :D But my home-made chocolate is just simply sooooo good. Recipe here!


I love this Chinese painting given to me by my mum before she left back to Finland in September after visiting me here in Singapore. It's called "The Four Seasons" and she wanted to give me this because there's obviously no change of season in Singapore. This painting reminds me of Finland and how it's snowing there already by now. Mum is miss you too!! <3


A very small things that made me smile was when I found this in a papaya. A heart. In a papaya! What a beautiful thing! <3



What made you happy today? Noticing the small beautiful things around us just requires a bit of attention, that's all! :)

X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: