Saturday, October 12, 2013

Beauty Review - Ang Moh Hair vs Heat & Humidity



Like I wrote here, I found a really good hair product for my frizzy messy hair that goes wild in this weather. And who wouldn't want tamed curls?!

My hair before applying the product:



I got a sample of the "famous" Moroccanoil® Treatment Light from a Finnish department store, and I tried it for the first time here in Singapore. It was a lot better than I expected. I used it on dry hair but it can be applied on towel dry hair too.



I've used hair oils before and all of them leave a sticky oily residue leaving my hair looking oily and dirty in some parts. Moroccanoil left no residue, even when applied on dry hair, absorbed instantly, gave some shine, movement and lightness to my hair. It really helps in detangling and reduces frizziness instantly. A great product indeed!

My hair after applying the product:




I have of course caucasian hair type but I've heard it works just as well on Asian hair :)


This product review was not sponsored


X Ang Moh Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: