Thursday, September 19, 2013

Back in Singapore!

Sorry for the long silence! I'm back at home now in Singapore after an exhausting flight and 1,5 weeks of touring around the country with my mum and hubby. I will write a sequel of the best places in Singapore that every tourist - or local - should visit when coming here! In fact, many of the places I will introduce to you have been new experiences for my Singaporean husband ;)

 While waiting for the Best Places post, allow me to introduce my husband, the light of my life whom I've missed soooo much during the summer months. Interracial and intercultural marriage definitely ain't the easiest one I can tell you, especially as I just had to say goodbye to my mum once again :(

But isn't love the reason to exist?



Tell your loved ones you love them!


X Ang Moh Chick






No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy reading: